Tuesday, July 1, 2008

10 hours from where I wanna be.

I'd love to say that it's a huge relief to be home.
I'd love to say that I'm so excited to be back in my own bed.
I'd love to say that I missed Charlotte a lot.

But I can't.
Pittsburgh IS home. It probably always will be.

It was hard enough being an hour away from my grandpa in the hospital, and my friends in Pittsburgh, but being 10 hours away is just tough. I'm eating my Lucky Charms and trying not to think about what's going on in Pennsylvania. I'm keeping busy to keep distracted, throwing myself into what I hope is going to be an amazing project...
But I'm scared.

So whether you believe in wishes on eyelashes and dandelions or well-thought out prayers, whether it's karma or luck or whatever, do your best for my grandpa. Please.

No comments: