I feel like I've hit the point where things are going well enough that setbacks aren't causing unhappiness, which is great. I'm happier, generally content. Back to how I was before. So by no means do I want to complain about my life. Things are going great for me.
And yet, I feel like I've lost my purpose and direction. I'm so damn focused on my problems, and I need to step outside of that.For so long I've had to keep my priorities at "Health, health and happiness" as Mary always tells me. I have that (almost) now, and it's time to readjust.
I'm on a quest for purpose, sanity and clarity.
Honestly, I'm a little scared. I want to do something, be someone, but I have no idea where to start.
I've once again found my faith through all the fog that life gives me, and that's helped a lot. I don't know if that's what has me itching to give, or if its the ridiculous amount of 7th Heaven I've watched, but I know the need is there.
Got any ideas? Let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment