Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lucky.

Back from camp, with a new outlook. I'm gonna try and be happier, b/c I've realized how lucky I am.

Here's a few things I love right now:
  • The way my super chapped lips look really pretty and full and red. Even though they hurt.
  • Being home.
  • Good conversations with friends who I haven't really listened to in a long time.
  • A whole week of 7th heaven Tivo'd :)
  • For once, being ok with who I am.
  • Summer nights.
  • Having the Cupid Shuffle stuck in my head and the sudden urge to yell "G-Unit"
  • Knowing I'll be in Pennsylvania soon.
  • Having new stories to tell my best friends.
  • The fact that I'm halfway done with High School.
  • Having my cell and music back.
  • Being ok with not being in love.
  • Having so much to look forward to, and nothing to dread.

Life's good, friends.

No comments: