It has been tough, I will admit it. However, I find that I've been blessed in so many ways because of this. To name a few (not in ANY order)
- I met my favorite singer, Sara Bareilles and got to see her live from the second row. It's something I won't soon forget.
- I got my unbelievable puppy, Juno.
- I grew closer to people who I will forever consider the best friends I've ever had. Namely a Mary Furr, who has been supporting and caring from day one.
- My family is infinitely closer than we were before.
- I've learned a lot about myself, and people as a whole.
- I figured out that the road I was on wasn't working, and I found one that much better fits my life and my interests.
- I've learned to appreciate everything I have, and enjoy every day.
- I've realized that you don't have to be friends with people who mistreat you, but you also don't have to hate them.
That's the short list.
Eric's on the phone... more later, maybe?

No comments:
Post a Comment