If you know me at all, chances are you know about my Spoon obssesion. As I flipped through my new (this one actually came on time!) Rolling Stone I excitedly read the review of Spoon's new single. I obviously ran over to my computer to buy the song, and found out it was on an EP with- count it- SEVEN versions of Don't You Evah for $3.99. Now, I love Don't You Evah, but I see no reason to have seven versions of it. Anyhow the new song All I Got Is Me is good, and probably should have been on Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga.
Man, I'm in a good mood. Nothing like Spoon in the morning.
So what the hell happened with Idol last night? David Cook? Come on, America. He sounds like every other stereotypical rocker. Please, Cook, I beg you, do not put America through another Daughtry album. (Nothing wrong with Daughtry, it's just that I can't differentiate between any of the songs... they all sound the same.)
I've gotta go clean my room all day. More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment