I'm cleaning my room today, and going through old notebooks and classwork has been really hard. I really have had a long year. It's been great in some ways, but I can't help think of all I missed.
My freshman year was great, and looking through my yearbook, I found a few things that made me laugh and frown for all that has changed. Here's a sampler (I cut pieces of some for the sake of not typing too much):
"Hannah... I hope you have a great summer, its been a great year, don't do drugs." -Harris (this was accompanied by a drawing that I can only assume is supposed to be an anti-Regan and Ryan sign. hahaha)
"I am going to miss our quality fiestas over the summer" - Scott
"Dear Hannah, have a great life"- Bradley
"Science was great with our little talk circles. You, me, Karl, Doyle, Scott sometimes." -- Brendan your tall friend
"I've already become so attached to you" -Alex Dunlop (hahahahhahah wow, things have changed)
"Wow, what a yaer this has been. Definitley a roller coaster"- Ben
"I'm prolly gonna fail a class cause I write you too many notes" - Regan
"You're super RAD. Almost as rad as the little boy at spiderman who wouldn't be quiet."- Lucy
"For whatever reason, I just remember the night of the chicken nuggets and oreos..."- Jenny
"Ha I am the 1st to sign your yearbook twice. Power Ranger Ninja force. HA HA HA" - Doyle
"I know we'll be friends for years to come" - Lina
"Geez, what a year. Overbylesbo sucked and well Johnson was ok. Glad that we don't... you don't hate me anymore" -Bryan "Sunshine" Daniels
I don't know... so much has changed since then. I won't have any signatures in my yearbook this year.
Guess I should clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment