Hello there.
So this is, what, round three?
Typical.
I guess that makes sense though. This whole thing has been in stages. Before, During and After.
Well, there's no clear marking of when during starts becoming after. But I don't feel like the focus of my life is my disease anymore, and I know I don't want it to be. I want to be a "normal" teenager (a contradiction in itself, haha)
I'm sipping on some really excellent raspberry tea and listening to Relative by Gavin DeGraw.
As always, I'm a fan of Mr. DeGraw's writing. Makes me think.
"It's all about the way we recieve it
How much we believe it
Depending on the life you lead, if you lead it
Compare it to yourself
Compared to someone else, you care"
The whole point of the song is that everything is relative. You make think you're the anomoly, but in reality we're all pretty much the same. Extremes are a myth.
A lot to chew on in four minutes and sixteen seconds of an incredibly catchy song, eh?
Juno's over on the couch, all curled up. Did I mention how great my dog is? There really is nothing like unconditional love and adoration. Juno's getting so big, too. Well, compared to how she was. I dropped way more kitty treats than I meant to when she came inside a bit ago, I'm surprised she's not prancing around with her favorite purple elephant.
I'm exhausted. Probably because Mary and I decided to stay up until 2 am talking about beliefs and religion and tolerance and all of that kind of thing. Then woke up at seven. Ouch.
I'm gonna finish up these last few sips and call it a night. I've got a good book and a tired puppy, what else do I need?
Hopefully it'll be sunny tomorrow. Thank God I don't live somewhere cold... I'd be going crazy right about three weeks ago.
Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment